Finally, businesses have a voice in Rhode Island!
The status quo is being rocked by concerned and courageous citizens like you this election season. Last week, the Gaspee Business Network and its partners continued the extremely important work of punishing lawmakers who defied the will of the people. We are now taking direct action against candidates and incumbents who created Rhode Island's hostile business climate.
No longer can the poor decision making of the General Assembly leadership go unnoticed. Finally, the citizens are FIGHTING BACK.
The attack on Mia Ackerman included in this email is only one of many mailers sent to ensure voters all over Rhode Island know how their politicians are voting when they go to the polls November 8th. Click here to download, share all over social media, and email images of the mailers we created.
These include, but are not limited to, attacks against:
* Joe Mcnamara District 19: Warwick and Cranston
* Mia Ackerman District 45: Cumberland and Lincoln
* Edith H. Ajello District 1: East Side of Providence
* Joseph S. Almeida District 12: South Side and Washington Park in Providence
* Lauren Carson District 75: Newport
* Cynthia Armour Coyne District 32: Barrington, Bristol, and East Providence
* Brian P. Kennedy District 38: Hopkinton and Westerly
* Kenneth A. Marshall District 68: Bristol and Warren
* Robert E. Craven Sr. District 32: North Kingstown
* Deborah A. Fellela District 43: Johnston
* Linda Finn District 72: Middletown and Portsmouth, RI
* Hanna M. Gallo District 27: Cranston and West Warwick
* Katherine S. Kazarian District 63: East Providence
* Ryan William Pearson District 19: Cumberland and Lincoln
* Lisa P. Tomasso District 29: Coventry and West Greenwhich
* V. Susan Sosnowski District 37: New Shoreham and South Kingstown
* Patricia A. Serpa District 27: West Warwick, Coventry and Warwick
* Deborah Ruggiero District 74: Jamestown and Middletown
THE TRUTH WILL BRING PROSPERITY BACK TO RI
YOUR DONATIONS ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN OUR STATE.
We ask you to support our mission to stop the political elite from gaining even more power throughout our state, and return government to the people. The failed and corrupt status quo must be held accountable on November 8, but it takes the time, money, and effort of the few who have the courage to stand and fight. People like you.
With your donations to the Gaspee Business Network, we will win elections on November 8.
Please forward this email to your friends and family, and please support us as we enter the home stretch to save the future of Rhode Island for generations to come.
Thank you for your support,